Even when running has been part of my daily routine from academy days, still I feel on some days whether I can skip the day or two. While on most days we are self-motivated to run or go for a long distance jogging; even when the conditions are hot and not in our favor. On another hand, at days we just find excuses to skip for the day or need help in the form of motivational quotes to keep us going.
It’s natural, we all have faced days where the motivation isn’t just there. We somehow force ourselves to stick with the plan or find sources to inspire and feel motivated. Finding your fittest body form is a long process and take great commitment and patience. There will be times when you will feel weak and have all sort of doubts in your mind; whether
It is at that challenging times reading positive quotes boost us to do the workout or any planned job. Reading such motivational quotes not just been helpful but also inspiring at times. So I am writing 51 motivational quotes that
Table of Contents
- Source Of Inspiration Other Than Motivational Quotes That I Personally Use
Reboot Yourself – Winning The Mental Game
- “You never change your life until you step out of your comfort zone” – Roy T. Bennett
- “Don’t Just wait for Idle situations. Create it !” – Unknown
- “Do not limit Yourself Thinking. Just Do.” – Unknown
- “Do not fear failure but rather fear not trying” – Roy T. Bennett
- “We generate fears while we sit. We overcome them by action” – Dr. Henry Link
- “Do not wait too long; Its the perfect Time! ” – Unknown
- “Even a short run is better than no run” – Unknown
Get Out Now! – Let’s Run
- “You don’t manifest dreams without taking chances.” – Stephen Richards
- “Do something today that your future self will thank you for” – Unknown
- “Run when you can, walk if you have to, crawl if you must; just never give up” – Dean Karnazes
- “I run not because its easy but healthy” – Unknown
- “Running long is your five minute commitment to yourself to keep going” – Unkown
- “If you run, you are a runner. It doesn’t matter how fast or how far” – John Bingham
- “I love running because its the one that makes me feel great when done” – Unknown
Loose That belly – Running Not Just To Relax But Burn !
- “The future belongs to the competent. Get good, get better, be the best” – Brian Tracy
- “Opportunities don’t happen. You create them” – Chris Grosser
- “Burn fat, get fit and feel great” – Unknown
- “lace up and Run to show you can burn some more” – Unknown
- “Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go” – T.S. Elliot
- “Why eating healthy when you can shed weight running” – Unknown
- “We do not go dieting, We Just Run! ” – My Sis
Keep Your Drive Alive !
- “When you feel like quitting, think about the results if you do not” – Unknown
- “Don’t Lose Your Inspiration Rather Lose your Fat.” – Just Created This One
- “Things work out best for those who make the best of them” – John Wooden
- “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take” – Wayne Gretzky
- “Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional” – Haruki Murakami
- “You Don’t get things in life because you wished for but rather you put hard work to it” – Unknown
- “No Pain, No Gain” – Unknown
The Marathon Runner – Looking For The Long Run
- “Dream Big, Work Harder” – Unknown
- “If it doesn’t challenge you, It won’t change you” – Fred Devito
- “It always seems impossible unless done.” – Nelson Mandela
- “Remember, Everything you do is for a purpose.” – Unknown
- “I am a distant runner, so I keep pushing” – Unknown
- “How to run a marathon? Puff out your chest, put one foot in front of the other, and don’t stop till you cross the finish line.” – Dean Karnazes
- “Running a marathon isn’t that fun than the moment after it” – Just Created it
For Those Tough Times We Feel Almost Quitting
- “No one has the power to shatter your dreams, unless you give it to them” – Maeve Greyson
- “Don’t Be shy, You can ask for a break but after you finish running” – Unknown
- “Every master was once a disaster” – David T.S Wood
- “Never give up on what you really want to do” – H.Jackson
- “Never Never Never Give Up In Your Life” – Unknown
- “At the end, everything will be okay” – Fernando Sabino
- “The thoughts that occur to me while I’m running are like clouds in the sky. Clouds of all different sizes. They come and they go, while the sky remains the same as always” – Haruki Murakami
Getting Over The hurdles To Smash Your Goals!
- “Eat Happily as you got your fitness covered. Thank you Running !” – Permeshwar Sinha
- “Nothing That Worth Something Came Easy” – Unknown
- “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced” – James Baldwin
- “Do not stop until you feel proud of Your hard work” – Unknown
- “Push Yourself as No One Else Is Going To Do it For You” – Unknown
- “A person who never made any mistake never tried anything new” – Albert Einstein
- “Don’t run with your legs, run with your heart” – Dean Karnaezes
Source Of Inspiration Other Than Motivational Quotes That I Personally Use
Have you feel the sense of pride, satisfaction and surge of motivational commitment to run next day or for a week; when we first bought our first shoes for running. Well that’s an perfect example of en-cloth cognition in action. In a study published by Northwestern University, there is a correlation between our clothes, shoes and commitments when its comes to physical activities.
It appears in the results that, whatever we wear have an effect on the brain. In test people who were dressed as police feel motivated and tends to focus more on following rules than the ones who were dressed like common people. But the problem is these easy fixes fades away soon much like your new sports shoes don’t feel that motivational to go for a run after a week.
But the good part is their effects do fades away but never die down; just like motivational quotes. You only need to reinvent yourself to disciplinary tasks to build it back. Like I buy cheap but effective sports T-shirt Every 45 days or after completing my set milestone. I take note of my distance run with the help of my fitness watch ( Garmin; Easy-to-Use GPS Running Watch
Hey, Is There A Simple Way To Do This ?
While the simplest way to do is to follow motivational quotes. You can also make use of the fitness app in the market to keep a check on your performance. Although I am not a big fan of it but still recommend you to give them a try. While using feedback motivation loop to award yourself a new T-Shirt after every big achievement; keep it cheap but at the same time something unique and loud.
Like I buy this awesome “Baleaf Men’s Outdoor Long Sleeve Performance T-Shirt” from Amazon for myself for the purpose. You can choose what you want or pick a different design but remember its about the reward system. So, I would suggest you invest in yourself wisely and do not overspend. In case you feel low, just follow the about motivational quotes and feel recharged.